Want to report a Streets problem? Use the Philly 311 App!
Rather than waiting on hold, hang up and download the Philly 311 App. It’s easy to use, and you can send a photo of the problem. Report 311 issues as you see them, and get updates on their progress. Contact Lara at email@example.com with any questions about the App.
311 Reporting Tips
- Provide an address, not an intersection.
The Streets Department will not respond if you don’t provide a correct street address.
- If no action is taken, fill out the form below,
and send the info to Lara, along with the Ticket Number. She will follow up.
What Are 311 Issues?
- Pot holes
- Sink holes
- Downed trees
- Un-plowed streets
- Vacant houses
- Open fire hydrants
- Any city service problems
If you haven’t contacted 311, report the problem to us anyway. We will do it for you!
However, for best results, we recommend you contact 311 first.
What About Litter?
- Report litter problems by completing the form below.
- The NLNA cannot resolve all litter issues. But, we will work to help in whatever way we can.
The Streets Department does not address littered sidewalks, gutters or storm drains. These issues need to be resolved by residents and businesses. So please do your part!