The Liberty Lands Farmers Market is starting up again – and it’s expanding!
Every Saturday starting April 8, 9am-3pm, Liberty Lands (3rd St side).
Fifteen vendors and growing, including:
• J & J FARM (fresh organic produce )
• Ninja Goat Fat Coffee (butter coffee)
• Grounds & Hounds Coffee
• Bright Yellow Creamery (homemade ice cream)
• Lady Grey Tea (tea, biscuits & more )
• Who Dog Knits (human apparel made by local rescuer)
• Greyhound Angels Adoption
• Lady Bug Designs (women’s jewelry )
• …and more!
Additional vendors welcome, $10/space. Contact Paul Hubert, email@example.com.